Fresh, Locally Sourced Produce Located in Tampa, FL
In 1894, the Bearss family settled land in what is now North Tampa. Over 100 acres of that land became orange groves and was passed down through generations. In 1993, Marty and Louise Bearss started selling citrus in paper bags from their orange groves at the corner of Bearss Avenue and Lake Magdalene Boulevard. Their endeavors soon evolved into an outdoor produce market named Bearss Groves. The current business owner has been involved in the produce market since its inception in 1993, and is very much a part of the Bearss family.